The ITIL 4 Foundation certification is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
The certification can help:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
- However, the ITIL Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
ITIL Foundation exam format
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.